You can use SystmOnline to request your repeat prescriptions and book a doctor’s appointment.
To use this service you will need to come into reception at either surgery with appropriate identification, see below*.
A member of the reception team will then arrange for your password to be created and you will be contacted by the practice within 48 hours with your personal username and log-in details. Please do not give anyone else these details, keep them safe.
Please note that log-in details can ONLY be given to the patient they relate to.
Once you have your log-in information you will be able to access SystmOnline through the link below:-
*Suitable Forms of Identification
- Valid passport
- Valid UK full photo card driving licence
- UK issued identity card + one form of ID from list 2
- Bank / credit card statement (less than 3 months old & not internet printed)
- Utility / Council Tax bill (less than 3 months old & not internet printed)
- HMRC / DWP letter of entitlement (less than 3 months old)
- Birth Certificate
- NHS medical card
- Adoption Certificate